We’re giving away a Premium Zojirushi Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker (NP-NWC10/18)!
A rice cooker is a must-have item in a Chinese kitchen, to automate the daily chore of cooking rice and save you a bit more time to prepare other dishes. Today I’m partnering with Zojirushi to give away their famous Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker NP-NWC10/18 to one lucky reader of Omnivore’s Cookbook!
I bought my first Zojirushi when I lived in Japan back in 2007 and have been using the brand ever since. I bought one for my mom after returning to China. And it was the first thing I purchased right after I moved to the US when I got married.
Now I’ve been using the Zojirushi NP-HBC10 (similar to the current HCC10 model) for 5 years and it’s still going strong. It includes several functions such as sushi rice, brown rice, porridge, and more. I use the brown rice function weekly to make my own blend of multi-wholegrain rice and it comes out perfectly every time. We also use the sushi rice function whenever we are having a small sushi party at home.
I highly recommend their rice cookers to anyone who loves cooking with rice or other grains.
About the Zojirushi Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker (NP-NWC10/18)
Zojirushi’s top-of-the-line Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker & Warmer uses pressurized cooking and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to cook perfect rice. Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan helps rice cook sweeter. Pressure cooking helps turn beta starch into alpha starch for softer and easier to digest rice. Now with convenient Jasmine, Congee and Steel Cut Oatmeal settings.
- Made in Japan
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Superior induction heating (IH) technology generates high heat and makes fine heat adjustments resulting in fluffier rice
- Platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan (1.7mm)
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, Jasmine, porridge, congee, brown, GABA brown, steel cut oatmeal and quick cooking
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheat function
- Zojirushi’s Commitment to Safe Design: Equipped with multiple fail-safe measures to ensure safe pressure cooking; large steam vent cap prevents messy overflows; sensors to ensure unit is set up properly.
- cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
- Instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese
You can purchase this rice cooker on Amazon too.
Enter to win a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
I’m partnering with Zojirushi USA to give away one Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker & Warmer NP-NWC10/18.
This giveaway will be open from October 25th 2020 and will close on Nov 5th at 11:59 pm EST.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
One winner will be selected via the Pick Giveaway Winner plugin and contacted via email so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (Your email address won’t appear on the website).
The winners are required to respond within 48 hours to claim the prize.
How To Enter:
- Ticket 1 (Required): Follow @zojirushiamerica on Instagram and leave a comment below on this post with your Instagram handle.
- Ticket 2 (Required): Subscribe to the Omnivore’s Cookbook Newsletter if you haven’t already, and leave a separate comment below on this post. (Your email for the comment entry has to match your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list.)
- Ticket 3 (Optional): Like and comment on @zojirushiamerica latest post
- Ticket 4 (Optional): Follow Omnivore’s Cookbook on Instagram and leave a separate comment at the bottom of the giveaway post.
- Ticket 5 (Optional): Follow Omnivore’s Cookbook on Pinterest and leave a separate comment at the bottom of the giveaway post.
You will have a total of five tickets for a chance to win this amazing prize.
The winner is Stephanie Wong! Congratulations 🙂