I’m partnering with Robert Rose to give away one copy of “The Chile Pepper Bible: From Sweet to Fiery & Everything in Between” by Judith Finlayson.
“The Chile Pepper Bible” is indeed a bible for chili pepper lovers. The book includes many varieties of chiles and provides fascinating information on everything from the historical and geographic origins of chiles, to information on The Scoville Scale (it measures the hotness of a chile and was invented by Wilbur Scoville), as well as health benefits and finally, 250 delicious and inventive recipes!
Here are just a few examples of the delicious recipes that the book covers:
- Indonesian-Style Fried Rice
- Cape Verde Sausage Stew
- Chile-Spiked Chocolate Pots
- Fresh Cucumber Kimchi
- Indian-Style Roti
- Mexican Meatballs
- Chinese Beef with Orange
- Beef Fajitas
Ready to enter to win and start your chile pepper challenge?
- This giveaway will be open from October 20th and will close on November 3rd at 11:59 pm CST.
- This giveaway is open to everyone.
- One winner will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (Your email address won’t appear on the website).
- The winner is required to respond within 48 hours to claim the prize.
How To Enter:
Ticket 1: Subscribe to Omnivore’s Cookbook Newsletter and comment on this post.
Bonus Entries (optional):
Ticket 2 : Follow Judith Finlayson on Instagram and comment on this post.
Ticket 3: Follow Judith Finlayson on Facebook and comment on this post.
You can have up to a total of three tickets for a chance to win this amazing prize.
And the winner is:
Tricia! Congratulations for winning the giveaway 🙂