I’m excited to give away two copies of The Asian Slow Cooker: Exotic Favorites for Your Crockpot by Kelly Kwok of Life Made Sweeter!
The cookbook provides great new flavors to try in your slow cooker. These simple and delicious recipes will have your favorite Asian dishes waiting for you right when you get home. With the press of a button, you can make authentic dishes that are healthier and tastier than their restaurant counterparts.
You’ll experience a wide variety of flavors; choose spicy, vegetarian, noodles or rice. There are even recipes that have 5 ingredients or less. Extra long day? Kelly’s fuss-free one-pot and skillet recipes will have dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less―and with only one pan to wash, cleanup will be a breeze. Whether you’re in the mood for General Tso’s Chicken, Pad Thai Noodles with Chicken, Beef Chow Fun, Panang Curry, Mapo Tofu or Tom Yum Hot and Sour Soup, you can have fast, delicious meals every day of the week the easy way.
- This giveaway will be open from March 18th and will close on March 26th at 11:59 pm CST.
- This giveaway is open to US residents.
- One winner will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (Your email address won’t appear on the website).
- The winner is required to respond within 48 hours to claim the prize.
How To Enter:
- Ticket 1: Leave a comment on the bottom of this post sharing your favorite Chinese dish or dishes.
Bonus Entries (optional):
- Ticket 2 : Follow Life Made Sweeter on Instagram and leave a separate comment on the bottom of the giveaway post.
- Ticket 3 Follow Omnivore’s Cookbook on Instagram and leave a separate comment on the bottom of the giveaway post.
- Ticket 4: Follow Life Made Sweeter on Facebook and leave a separate comment on the bottom of the giveaway post.
- Ticket 5: Follow Omnivore’s Cookbook on Facebook and leave a separate comment on the bottom of the giveaway post.
You will have a total of five tickets for a chance to win this amazing prize.